IMPORTANT NOTES FOR UPDATES
- DEPED MEMO # 54 As articulated in DEPED Memorandum NO. 56 the work advisory and arrangement in the Department of Education in the light and development of COVID 19 Situation
- Work arrangement of the non-teaching personnel in DEPED offices, units , and Schools is extended a new and that teacher shall work from home until issuance of new guidelines except those specified by the Regional Director as part of the Skeleton Work Force with proper observance of health safety precautions.
- Non-teaching personnel shall adopt an alternative work arrangement in the combination of Work From Home ( WFH) (2days) and skeleton workforce of (3days)
- Work From Home required outputs
- School Heads
- Work Week Plan
- Accomplishment Report
- School Head’s Weekly Monitoring Report
- School Heads
- Protocols to be followed during reporting of duty as part of the Skeleton Work Force
- Required outputs shall be submitted to the immediate superior via google drives.
- Skeleton work force needs to comply all the safety precautionary measures ( social distancing, wearing of face mask, etc)
- Temperature check shall be conducted by the nurse on duty
- Client should accomplish the Screening Questionnaire
- In case the client is denied for a yes answer on the screening questionnaire, a log sheet shall be accomplish for denial to transact Official Business Due to Health Condition.
- RM No. 0284 Requires teachers to have their work assignment plan submitted to the School Head effective June 1, 2020
The following are to be complied by the teachers Working From Home
- Teachers are to download Most Essential Learning Competencies (MELC) as basis for their preparation of the Teacher-Made Learner’s Home Task (TMLHT).
- Compile the prepared Learner Home Task in a folder in the Google Drive
- Prepare Daily Accomplishment Report as attachment of the DTR for the month.
- CFTATs and PSDS are tasked to closely monitor teachers accomplishment