EduPhil.org Forum
LET topnotchers who are/were members of EduPhil.org - Printable Version

+- EduPhil.org Forum (http://eduphil.org)
+-- Forum: Teachers' Corner (/teachers-corner-forum.html)
+--- Forum: Licensure Examination for Teachers (/licensure-examination-for-teachers-forum.html)
+--- Thread: LET topnotchers who are/were members of EduPhil.org (/let-topnotchers-who-are-were-members-of-eduphil-org.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

LET topnotchers who are/were members of EduPhil.org - admin - 12-12-2012 01:43 AM

The following current or former members of EduPhil.org might be able to inspire you to pass the LET. They passed it with flying colors, landing in the top 10.

P.S. These are those whom I remembered mentioned their being topnotchers. If anyone is missed, send me a PM.

GARNETTE MAE TAJODA VILLAFLOR (garnettev), 7th placer, Please register to see links. (joined EduPhil.org 3/28/2009)
Jayson Calventas (JeDCee), 7th placer, Please register to see links. (joined EduPhil.org 5/17/2010)
Janette A. Castro (janwangexo), real name disclosure, 5th placer, Please register to see links. (joined EduPhil.org 3/1/2011)
JOSEPHUS ANTHONY CADAVEZ BUMAAT (josephus_bumaat), 4th placer, Please register to see links. (joined EduPhil.org 11/12/2010)
+ one more whom we would not like to identify publicly Smile

RE: LET topnotchers who are/were members of EduPhil.org - Shaun79 - 02-09-2013 07:20 PM

Wow! Congratulations to the LET 2012 topnotchers! I will be graduating this coming March 2013 and I am really praying not only to pass the LET but pass it with flying colors! Thanks to this site for offering free LET online review. Now I'll have a chance. Smile

RE: LET topnotchers who are/were members of EduPhil.org - arleen1973 - 02-19-2013 06:01 PM

(12-12-2012 01:43 AM)admin Wrote:  The following current or former members of EduPhil.org might be able to inspire you to pass the LET. They passed it with flying colors, landing in the top 10.

P.S. These are those whom I remembered mentioned their being topnotchers. If anyone is missed, send me a PM.

GARNETTE MAE TAJODA VILLAFLOR (garnettev), 7th placer, Please register to see links. (joined EduPhil.org 3/28/2009)
Jayson Calventas (JeDCee), 7th placer, Please register to see links. (joined EduPhil.org 5/17/2010)
Janette A. Castro (janwangexo), real name disclosure, 5th placer, Please register to see links. (joined EduPhil.org 3/1/2011)
JOSEPHUS ANTHONY CADAVEZ BUMAAT (josephus_bumaat), 4th placer, Please register to see links. (joined EduPhil.org 11/12/2010)
+ one more whom we would not like to identify publicly Smile

Congrats sa kanila. Ang tanong are they concerned enough to share if not all at least any remembered test items sa LET and any tips?
Thank u

RE: LET topnotchers who are/were members of EduPhil.org - dg_generalist - 02-23-2013 06:33 AM

Hopefully my name will put here in the list of topnotchers on March 10, 2013. Gusto ko kasi maging proud mama at papa ko sa akin. Yun ang gusto kong gift sakanila. But whatever God's want me to be, I will not be disappointed. But hopefully I will be one of them. Para mapatunayan ko din na hindi totoo yung tawag nila for me in my grade school na bobo daw ako. Pero as a future teacher hindi ako nagtatanim ng sama ng loob. To prove lang na magiging professional teacher din ako, na may mararating ang buhay kong minsan inapakan. Cause I know teaching is my passion and thats my dream. Good luck us to the exam, we can make it. God bless my educphil family.

RE: LET topnotchers who are/were members of EduPhil.org - togoy - 03-08-2013 08:53 PM

(02-23-2013 06:33 AM)dg_generalist Wrote:  Hopefully my name will put here in the list of topnotchers on March 10, 2013. Gusto ko kasi maging proud mama at papa ko sa akin. Yun ang gusto kong gift sakanila. But whatever God's want me to be, I will not be disappointed. But hopefully I will be one of them. Para mapatunayan ko din na hindi totoo yung tawag nila for me in my grade school na bobo daw ako. Pero as a future teacher hindi ako nagtatanim ng sama ng loob. To prove lang na magiging professional teacher din ako, na may mararating ang buhay kong minsan inapakan. Cause I know teaching is my passion and thats my dream. Good luck us to the exam, we can make it. God bless my educphil family.

yesssssss.... we will pass po mam... go...goo..goo.. .=)

RE: LET topnotchers who are/were members of EduPhil.org - arleen1973 - 03-08-2013 09:25 PM

(03-08-2013 08:53 PM)togoy Wrote:  
(02-23-2013 06:33 AM)dg_generalist Wrote:  Hopefully my name will put here in the list of topnotchers on March 10, 2013. Gusto ko kasi maging proud mama at papa ko sa akin. Yun ang gusto kong gift sakanila. But whatever God's want me to be, I will not be disappointed. But hopefully I will be one of them. Para mapatunayan ko din na hindi totoo yung tawag nila for me in my grade school na bobo daw ako. Pero as a future teacher hindi ako nagtatanim ng sama ng loob. To prove lang na magiging professional teacher din ako, na may mararating ang buhay kong minsan inapakan. Cause I know teaching is my passion and thats my dream. Good luck us to the exam, we can make it. God bless my educphil family.

yesssssss.... we will pass po mam... go...goo..goo.. .=)

papasa tayo sa LET !

RE: LET topnotchers who are/were members of EduPhil.org - janwangexo - 03-22-2013 04:43 PM

one tip, when you do not know the answer, just go with your first guess...

RE: LET topnotchers who are/were members of EduPhil.org - andybacuscuta - 03-23-2013 06:27 PM

hopeful to be one of them...

RE: LET topnotchers who are/were members of EduPhil.org - ejay1201 - 04-09-2013 09:52 PM

i have a question sa mga nag top. before results. you have a feeling na magtotop kayo? o you are totally shocked?

RE: LET topnotchers who are/were members of EduPhil.org - arleen1973 - 04-09-2013 10:29 PM

(04-09-2013 09:52 PM)ejay1201 Wrote:  i have a question sa mga nag top. before results. you have a feeling na magtotop kayo? o you are totally shocked?

Hi egay huwag mo na silang tanungin hintayin nalang natin ang result at e share mo nalang ang sagot kung ma shock or expected ba natin na mg topnotcher tayo hehe how i wish.