EduPhil.org Forum
LET Sept 2012 Questions - Printable Version

+- EduPhil.org Forum (http://eduphil.org)
+-- Forum: Teachers' Corner (/teachers-corner-forum.html)
+--- Forum: Licensure Examination for Teachers (/licensure-examination-for-teachers-forum.html)
+--- Thread: LET Sept 2012 Questions (/let-sept-2012-questions.html)

LET Sept 2012 Questions - botchag - 09-25-2012 09:33 PM

I will be taking the LET this September. I would like to know the answers for the following questions:
1. If i am taking a secondary english let, do i still need to bring a non-programmable calculator?
2. Is it okay if i don't have the metered stamp envelope? if not, can i buy it there or somewhere else aside from prc?
3. Is it okay if i don't have the room assignment mail?
4. Can the white blouse be a chinese collar one instead of the normal collar one?
Thanks. Your immediate reply would be greatly appreciated.

RE: LET Sept 2012 Questions - dydx887 - 09-25-2012 11:05 PM

DO THE BEST PREPARATION.

1. I would suggest, you must bring the best non'programmable calculator, there are questions in Gen. Ed. (sqr roots_Math) and Prof. Ed (averaging_assessment) something Like that, thus computing manually is time consuming.

RE: LET Sept 2012 Questions - shee_bordz - 09-27-2012 11:34 AM

on your first question, the answer is YES for the Math questions in Gen Ed and Statistics you will be needing calculator... on your 2nd question, you have to bring that and i think you can get/buy one from the post office... third question, yes, as long as your name appeared on the room assignment in the PRC page i guess Smile... and for your fourth question, better buy a blouse with a normal collar just to be safe...

RE: LET Sept 2012 Questions - shield72 - 02-28-2013 05:30 PM

I observed that there were about 10 - 20 % of new questions and about 30 - 50 % of the previous, another 10 - 20 % out of place / order questions every let examination.

RE: LET Sept 2012 Questions - dg_generalist - 02-28-2013 06:06 PM

What did you mean of the out of place question? Wala ba ung mga un based on NCBTS?