EduPhil.org Forum
qualifications to become a global teacher - Printable Version

+- EduPhil.org Forum (http://eduphil.org)
+-- Forum: Teachers' Corner (/teachers-corner-forum.html)
+--- Forum: Teacher and Teaching Discussions (/teacher-and-teaching-discussions-forum.html)
+--- Thread: qualifications to become a global teacher (/qualifications-to-become-a-global-teacher.html)

qualifications to become a global teacher - novajean - 01-11-2009 08:30 PM

what qualifications are necessary to become a global teacher..?

-answer my question.. pretty please?Smile

RE: qualifications to become a global teacher - admin - 01-12-2009 05:57 AM

First of all, how do you define "global teacher"? There are different nuances to the phrase. I think the most common is that of a teacher who has global perspectives in his teaching.

According to Please register to see links., a Global Teacher is someone who...
• thinks and acts both locally and globally;
• embraces the world’s rich variety of ways of life;
• understands how this world is interconnected;
• is committed to making the world a more equitable place;
• believes in education for sustainable development;
• has professional and personal skills to share, and to learn;
• brings the world into their classroom, school and community;
• can inspire others to act as Global Teacher

RE: qualifications to become a global teacher - novajean - 01-12-2009 03:05 PM

thank you for the answer..
God bLess you..

RE: qualifications to become a global teacher - admin - 01-12-2009 08:55 PM

You're welcome. Smile Just ask, and if we can answer, then we will Smile

RE: qualifications to become a global teacher - myk_ariesarmor - 09-16-2010 05:01 AM

halow..gud pm...i am michael from the philippines..i have been looking for the link where you have found the qualifications(nature) of global teacher but up to now, i still wasn't able to find it..wud u mind to help me???can i ask the exact url where you have found those ideas you have posted???please..im begging you..please..thank you!!!!

RE: qualifications to become a global teacher - fhaye101 - 10-07-2010 09:19 AM

Wonderful and precise answer admin... I could introduce it to our institution and learn from it as a brainstorming.

RE: qualifications to become a global teacher - altonjone - 10-30-2010 11:29 PM

First of all, the teacher should have a global recognition of the diversity of people of their religion and culture. The teacher should be a symbol of tolerance, but active reflective practitioners who can do the reflection and action. Wanting to learn more about the humanistic perspective of the people, their interests, not just the content. Teaching skills, they must.

RE: qualifications to become a global teacher - vergiebateriza - 04-11-2012 08:20 PM

thank you for this post. Smile i used this for the field study questions.. Smile