EduPhil.org Forum
Omnibus Certification and Veracity of Documents Submitted - Printable Version

+- EduPhil.org Forum (http://eduphil.org)
+-- Forum: Teachers' Corner (/teachers-corner-forum.html)
+--- Forum: Teacher Employment Issues (/teacher-employment-issues-forum.html)
+--- Thread: Omnibus Certification and Veracity of Documents Submitted (/omnibus-certification-and-veracity-of-documents-submitted.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

Omnibus Certification and Veracity of Documents Submitted - admin - 03-14-2012 04:46 PM

An Omnibus Certification and Veracity of Documents Submitted is required when you apply with the public school system to hold you accountable to whatever you state in your application. It is worded like this:

CERTIFICATION

I, ________________________________________, of legal age, single/married/separated, Filipino, and residing at _________________________________________ [Address of Teacher-Applicant], after having been duly sworn in accordance with law, do hereby depose and state that:

1. Each of the documents submitted in satisfaction of the requirements for Hiring Teacher I position Based on the Reform Actions in Basic Education Sector Reform Agenda (BESRA) is an authentic copy of the original, complete, and all statements and information provided therein are true and correct;

2. I am authorizing the School Selection Committee or its duly authorized representative(s) to verify all the documents submitted;

3. I am aware of and have undertaken the following responsibilities as a Teacher-Applicant:

a) Carefully examine all of the requirements for Hiring Teacher I position Based on the Reform Actions in Basic Education Sector Reform Agenda (BESRA);

b) Acknowledge all conditionsin the Revised Guidelines on Hiring Teacher I position Based on the Reform Actions in Basic Education Sector Reform Agenda (BESRA) – DepEd Order No. 12, s. 2012;

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this ____ day of _______________ 2013 at ________________________, Philippines.

We have prepared a Microsoft Word document containing this, wherein you just need to fill in the required data (name and address).

You need to bring this certificate to a notary public and have it notarized. Aside from the number of copies required by DepEd (I think one), you also need to leave a copy with the notary public and one copy for your safekeeping (i.e. not to be submitted). So at the minimum, prepare three copies.

A notary public usually charges P300 for this service, although you might find cheaper ones.

RE: Omnibus Certification and Veracity of Documents Submitted - MAESTROGALAERO - 04-04-2012 12:43 PM

in CITY HALL of manila its free if you are from district 1 and 2..

but the regular price cost only 50.00 pesos.. you are required to get a CEDULA which is 6.50 pesos.

RE: Omnibus Certification and Veracity of Documents Submitted - chacha2121 - 04-18-2012 06:38 PM

(04-04-2012 12:43 PM)MAESTROGALAERO Wrote:  in CITY HALL of manila its free if you are from district 1 and 2..

but the regular price cost only 50.00 pesos.. you are required to get a CEDULA which is 6.50 pesos.

dito smin s bataan, Php 100.00 pero wla ng cedula and etc.

RE: Omnibus Certification and Veracity of Documents Submitted - rarsenue - 01-19-2013 07:01 PM

Thank you very much for this document. I also need this.

RE: Omnibus Certification and Veracity of Documents Submitted - symonize02 - 01-23-2013 10:24 AM

thank you! downloading.......

RE: Omnibus Certification and Veracity of Documents Submitted - metis - 01-30-2013 12:42 PM

thank you very much Admin..... its a great help for me to find this document..

RE: Omnibus Certification and Veracity of Documents Submitted - Unieza - 02-08-2013 11:38 AM

Thank you so much....i was really looking for this.... is this still applicable for this year's ranking? or there is an updated form?

RE: Omnibus Certification and Veracity of Documents Submitted - jelynmanipis - 06-17-2013 08:15 AM

thank you .. I really need it...

RE: Omnibus Certification and Veracity of Documents Submitted - arleen1973 - 06-27-2013 12:40 PM

(03-14-2012 04:46 PM)admin Wrote:  An Omnibus Certification and Veracity of Documents Submitted is required when you apply with the public school system to hold you accountable to whatever you state in your application. It is worded like this:

CERTIFICATION

I, ________________________________________, of legal age, single/married/separated, Filipino, and residing at _________________________________________ [Address of Teacher-Applicant], after having been duly sworn in accordance with law, do hereby depose and state that:

1. Each of the documents submitted in satisfaction of the requirements for Hiring Teacher I position Based on the Reform Actions in Basic Education Sector Reform Agenda (BESRA) is an authentic copy of the original, complete, and all statements and information provided therein are true and correct;

2. I am authorizing the School Selection Committee or its duly authorized representative(s) to verify all the documents submitted;

3. I am aware of and have undertaken the following responsibilities as a Teacher-Applicant:

a) Carefully examine all of the requirements for Hiring Teacher I position Based on the Reform Actions in Basic Education Sector Reform Agenda (BESRA);

b) Acknowledge all conditionsin the Revised Guidelines on Hiring Teacher I position Based on the Reform Actions in Basic Education Sector Reform Agenda (BESRA) – DepED Order No. 12, s. 2012;

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this ____ day of _______________ 2012 at ________________________, Philippines.

We have prepared a Microsoft Word document containing this, wherein you just need to fill in the required data (name and address).

You need to bring this certificate to a notary public and have it notarized. Aside from the number of copies required by DepEd (I think one), you also need to leave a copy with the notary public and one copy for your safekeeping (i.e. not to be submitted). So at the minimum, prepare three copies.

A notary public usually charges P300 for this service, although you might find cheaper ones.

Sir Admin I am already a registered member in eduphil but why is it that when I log in to register it only says that name already exist. And thats true because that's my email and account. Why do I have to make a new account every time I want to view an article that you have downloaded? I am confused why can't I use my existing account?
Thank you hoping for your response.

RE: Omnibus Certification and Veracity of Documents Submitted - arleen1973 - 06-27-2013 01:06 PM

(03-14-2012 04:46 PM)admin Wrote:  An Omnibus Certification and Veracity of Documents Submitted is required when you apply with the public school system to hold you accountable to whatever you state in your application. It is worded like this:

CERTIFICATION

b) Acknowledge all conditionsin the Revised Guidelines on Hiring Teacher I position Based on the Reform Actions in Basic Education Sector Reform Agenda (BESRA) – DepED Order No. 12, s. 2012;

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this ____ day of _______________ 2012 at ________________________, Philippines.

Okay I got it Already Sir . I just Edit the DepED to DepEd. Thank you