EduPhil.org Forum
Preparing for the September 2012 LET - Printable Version

+- EduPhil.org Forum (http://eduphil.org)
+-- Forum: Teachers' Corner (/teachers-corner-forum.html)
+--- Forum: Licensure Examination for Teachers (/licensure-examination-for-teachers-forum.html)
+--- Thread: Preparing for the September 2012 LET (/preparing-for-the-september-2012-let.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Preparing for the September 2012 LET - admin - 03-05-2012 12:55 AM

The second Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) this year will be on September 30, 2012, Sunday. It will be conducted in Manila, all regional offices, Zamboanga, Angeles, Batanes, Laoag City, Rosales, Masbate, Palawan, Sulu and Tawi-tawi.

The deadline for application for repeaters will be on Friday, June 1, 2012, while for the first-time takers it will be on Friday, June 29, 2012.

RE: Preparing for the September 2012 LET - john_d_best - 03-05-2012 01:06 PM

(03-05-2012 12:55 AM)admin Wrote:  The second Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) this year will be on September 30, 2012, Sunday. It will be conducted in Manila, all regional offices, Zamboanga, Angeles, Batanes, Laoag City, Rosales, Masbate, Palawan, Sulu and Tawi-tawi.

The deadline for application for repeaters will be on Friday, June 1, 2012, while for the first-time takers it will be on Friday, June 29, 2012.

Sir,
Ask ko lang po if pano magfile ng Exam in Rosales, Pangasinan kasi taga don po ako. Just in case na makapag file ako for LEt exam this coming Sept., I'll be going home because as of now I am here in Saudi Arabia. Pwede ba ako makapag file? Thanks. po...

RE: Preparing for the September 2012 LET - admin - 03-05-2012 02:55 PM

Do you mean to say file without you going home because you would only be able to go home during the actual exam itself? I think it is possible for you to send a Special Power of Attorney to your representative here in the Philippines, who would do the application for you. Check with the nearest Philippine embassy.

RE: Preparing for the September 2012 LET - john_d_best - 03-05-2012 03:52 PM

(03-05-2012 02:55 PM)admin Wrote:  Do you mean to say file without you going home because you would only be able to go home during the actual exam itself? I think it is possible for you to send a Special Power of Attorney to your representative here in the Philippines, who would do the application for you. Check with the nearest Philippine embassy.

Yes Sir, that's my plan.... Actually I supposed to take an exam this March but I am not well prepared. I made an inquiry before at PRC Baguio and they replied me as follows:
Dear Sir:

You could designate a representative to file for the LET exam in your behalf.

Please prepare the following:
1. Download the Teachers Application Form at Please register to see links. and fill it out properly.
2. Make an authorization letter for your representative.
3. Four copies passport size picture, white background with complete name tag.
4. Application fee of Php900.00.
Send all these documents to your representative.

Thank you.

RE: Preparing for the September 2012 LET - admin - 03-05-2012 11:49 PM

Does the representative need a Special Power of Attorney?

RE: Preparing for the September 2012 LET - john_d_best - 03-06-2012 12:10 AM

(03-05-2012 11:49 PM)admin Wrote:  Does the representative need a Special Power of Attorney?

That's the question that i want to know Sir because she did not indicate there if my representative needs special power of attorney only for Authorization letter it was indicated there. Can u advise me Sir for thiss certain matter?you can send me emails also jonathan.flores77@yahoo.com or i will give you call. Thank you very much SIr.....

RE: Preparing for the September 2012 LET - justincaleb - 03-06-2012 11:45 PM

(03-05-2012 12:55 AM)admin Wrote:  The second Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) this year will be on September 30, 2012, Sunday. It will be conducted in Manila, all regional offices, Zamboanga, Angeles, Batanes, Laoag City, Rosales, Masbate, Palawan, Sulu and Tawi-tawi.

hi,gud pm Im a newest here in this forum so may I KNOW WHEN will be the starts of filling application of SEPTEMBER 2012?coz its my first time to take the LET,..THANK YOU PO

RE: Preparing for the September 2012 LET - admin - 03-07-2012 07:06 AM

@john: I don't think this requires a SPA. Better check with the PRC.

@justin: The deadline for application for repeaters will be on Friday, June 1, 2012, while for the first-time takers it will be on Friday, June 29, 2012.

RE: Preparing for the September 2012 LET - bhabiececil - 03-26-2012 03:04 PM

Hello, good afternoon everyone.
Is there any update regarding the LET for this coming September?
Do you have guys a copy of the latest reviewer from PNU?
Thanks a lot for those who response...
God bless...

RE: Preparing for the September 2012 LET - luila nova yuson - 04-06-2012 09:36 PM

Gud evening to you Sir ADMIN. . Wink. . .I've been visiting your site eversince when I was still in 3rd - year college, just graduated last m0nth...I am n0w preparing for SEPT. 30, 2012 LET EXAM !!! Thank you so much for sharing your Online LET REVIEWER for FREE . . .GOD BLESS YOU SIR! Wink