EduPhil.org Forum
Colleges and Universities with Sat Classes - Printable Version

+- EduPhil.org Forum (http://eduphil.org)
+-- Forum: Education in the Philippines (/education-in-the-philippines-forum.html)
+--- Forum: Reviews of Philippine Schools and Degree Programs (/reviews-of-philippine-schools-and-degree-programs-forum.html)
+--- Thread: Colleges and Universities with Sat Classes (/colleges-and-universities-with-sat-classes.html)

Colleges and Universities with Sat Classes - gcpore - 08-04-2011 12:17 PM

Guys, please help me. Im looking for a school which offers BSED with saturday classes. Im currently earning units at AU but im having a hard time juggling work and studies. It would help me a lot if I go to school only on saturdays. Please let me know of schools offering saturday or weekend classes (as well as their contact numbers).
thanks a lot!!!

RE: Colleges and Universities with Sat Classes - oshie01 - 08-13-2011 06:41 PM

im currently studying in a college school in cainta. name: icct colleges
contact no.:249-1049 / 249-1050

.. as far as i know, they offer classes for students like you. you can contact them, better yet call the phoneline and inquire. it's just a suggestion Smile

RE: Colleges and Universities with Sat Classes - admin - 08-13-2011 10:56 PM

@gcpore: It would help us if you could tell us where you are located.

RE: Colleges and Universities with Sat Classes - gcpore - 08-14-2011 12:41 PM

(08-13-2011 10:56 PM)admin Wrote:  @gcpore: It would help us if you could tell us where you are located.

i live im Manggahan pasig, just a ride away from rosario. i hope i really could find a school where I'd only go to every saturday coz it's not easy to go to school in the afternoon and go to work every weeknyt.

thanks

RE: Colleges and Universities with Sat Classes - mariet - 08-24-2011 07:50 PM

What particular course are you interested in? Have you tried inquiring for reputable schools that offer on-line courses? If you get into this program, you can avoid traveling.

RE: Colleges and Universities with Sat Classes - gcpore - 08-30-2011 03:05 AM

(08-24-2011 07:50 PM)mariet Wrote:  What particular course are you interested in? Have you tried inquiring for reputable schools that offer on-line courses? If you get into this program, you can avoid traveling.

BS Education.

RE: Colleges and Universities with Sat Classes - gcpore - 08-30-2011 03:06 AM

BS Education

RE: Colleges and Universities with Sat Classes - mykmarc - 10-20-2011 06:54 PM

Hi! I'm Mike from Rosario. I'm taking up CTP (Certificate Teaching Program) at Pamantasan ng LUngsod ng Pasig. I'm currently attending their saturday class. They also have sat. class for master's degree in Education. You can call the College of Education and look for Ms. Ems (640-0812).

RE: Colleges and Universities with Sat Classes - MAESTROGALAERO - 02-13-2012 05:36 PM

i think at THE NATIONAL TEACHERS COLLEGE THEY HAVE SATURDAY CLASSES i remember i am required to come on saturday to ask the students to join the org.

RE: Colleges and Universities with Sat Classes - Waits18 - 04-07-2018 03:26 PM

These are such good and famous university and colleges for making aspired careers. Saw many of the online tutorials for law entrance few months back. I think paying TestMax Bar Exam Prep was my best decision taken with the help of my sister. Their latest edition books and self prepared notes gave us new goals and understanding about exam patterns and tricks to solve them.