EduPhil.org Forum
2010 SEC - UbD Approach Products for Sale - Printable Version

+- EduPhil.org Forum (http://eduphil.org)
+-- Forum: EduPhil.org Marketplace (/eduphil-org-marketplace-forum.html)
+--- Forum: Sell/Offer Products and Services (/sell-offer-products-and-services-forum.html)
+--- Thread: 2010 SEC - UbD Approach Products for Sale (/2010-sec-ubd-approach-products-for-sale.html)

2010 SEC - UbD Approach Products for Sale - eferza - 07-08-2010 12:03 PM

UbD-adapted 2010 SEC Teaching Guides availability
As part of our commitment for the uplifting of Philippine education, we came up with teaching guides for 2010 SEC using the Understanding by Design approach.

As per attached enclosure to DepEd Order No. 76, changes in the curriculum will follow the Understanding by Design framework, covering three stages: Stage 1 being Results/Desired Outcomes, Stage 2 would be Assessment, and Stage 3 as Learning/Instructional Plan. The first two stages are defined in the curriculum documents and Stage 3 would be covered by a teaching guide. It was also emphasized that for SY 2010-2011, the new curriculum will be implemented on first year level while second to fourth year students will still continue learning using the 2002 Basic Education Curriculum. The 2010 SEC will be implemented progressively year by year from SY 2010-2011 up to SY 2013-2014, and be in the mainstream after that.

Each teaching guide conforms with the curriculum set by the Department of Education for 2010 Secondary Education Curriculum, using Understanding by Design as its approach.

Please see Please register to see links. for details. Or you may reply to this message, call or text 0920 950-7456.

RE: 2010 SEC - UbD Approach Products for Sale - eferza - 08-19-2010 06:19 PM

In line with this, we are currently looking for Book Dealers to partner with us. Teachers, Education Supervisors are most welcome; if you want to have extra income, and earn your annual salary in a span of three months, contact us.

Visit our facebook page, multiply site or you may reply to this message.

RE: 2010 SEC - UbD Approach Products for Sale - roeldoblas - 06-10-2011 02:00 PM

(08-19-2010 06:19 PM)eferza Wrote:  In line with this, we are currently looking for Book Dealers to partner with us. Teachers, Education Supervisors are most welcome; if you want to have extra income, and earn your annual salary in a span of three months, contact us.

Visit our facebook page, multiply site or you may reply to this message.

I'm interested to partner with you. I need an extra income. Please show me how...

RE: 2010 SEC - UbD Approach Products for Sale - richardraqueno - 07-21-2011 05:18 PM

The teaching guides for Intermediate Algebra we purchased during first day of the regional (Region I) training held at Mangaldan, Pangasinan were incomplete. The distributor promised to change them the following day. But they never come back. :-(

RE: 2010 SEC - UbD Approach Products for Sale - siremmz - 01-03-2012 08:32 PM

is there a COMPLETE teaching guide for mapeh-1? I'm envious at the second year level because theirs are complete