EduPhil.org Forum
ASEAN Youth Science Summit - Printable Version

+- EduPhil.org Forum (http://eduphil.org)
+-- Forum: EduPhil.org (/eduphil-org-forum.html)
+--- Forum: Retired Forums (/retired-forums-forum.html)
+---- Forum: What's Happening (/what-s-happening-forum.html)
+---- Thread: ASEAN Youth Science Summit (/asean-youth-science-summit.html)

ASEAN Youth Science Summit - admin - 07-03-2008 07:01 AM

The ASEAN Youth Science Summit will be held this July 8-10, 2008, at Traders Hotel, Pasay City. The ASEAN Youth Science Summit (AYSS) is a complementary activity of the ASEAN Science and Technology Week Celebration in Manila. (The ASEAN S&T Week - ASTW -- is from July 1 to 11, 2008.)

Topics:
1. Spatial Science: The View from Above (Students and Teachers)
2. Extreme Games (animation)
3. Going Nuclear (nuclear power facilities in ASEAN)
4. GourMet Talk (GM Food)
5. Teacher Talk - includes "Best Practices in Teaching Science Research to Students" and "Gifted Education in Science and Mathematics"

The deadline for this is unfortunately last April 30. (Dang, EduPhil.org did not have the announcements section then :-))

More info: Please register to see links.

RE: ASEAN Youth Science Summit - urbanguru - 07-20-2008 01:40 AM

i didnt know you posted a thread for this...

i actually attended the AYSS.

Please register to see links.

i'll update you with the proceedings of the summit on my next blog...

RE: ASEAN Youth Science Summit - admin - 07-21-2008 06:36 AM

Haha, did not notice that though. I have left Entrecard, blogging, and reading your blog for a while, while I'm concentrating on EduPhil.org and some offline contract work which actually earns me moolah Smile

RE: ASEAN Youth Science Summit - urbanguru - 07-21-2008 11:00 PM

well, i kinda observed that.

you're too busy earning (whatever you're earning)! how i wish you can share your blessings... >.<

RE: ASEAN Youth Science Summit - admin - 07-22-2008 07:38 AM

urbanguru Wrote:you're too busy earning (whatever you're earning)! how i wish you can share your blessings... >.<

Hehe, it's very little, and entirely unrelated to my job as a mathematics and science teacher (imagine being asked to write the history of some obscure town Smile). But if you were based here in Cebu, perhaps we could meet for an EB and I'll buy a bottle of beer for you Smile

RE: ASEAN Youth Science Summit - urbanguru - 07-24-2008 12:12 AM

i dont want a bottle of beer!

i'd be more excited to see a case of it! =D

RE: ASEAN Youth Science Summit - Lucy Lockington - 10-22-2018 06:48 PM

Asean youth science summit was going to represent the new frictions that was available on event form that was going to blast the stage. I also made a project for this that I display on this event that was possible with the help of admission essay they are going to represent this event that was good for me to have this.