EduPhil.org Forum
ranking of public school teachers - Printable Version

+- EduPhil.org Forum (http://eduphil.org)
+-- Forum: Teachers' Corner (/teachers-corner-forum.html)
+--- Forum: Teacher Employment Issues (/teacher-employment-issues-forum.html)
+--- Thread: ranking of public school teachers (/ranking-of-public-school-teachers.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

ranking of public school teachers - potchero - 02-23-2010 06:17 PM

paano poh b mg pa rank? wat po ba yung process n pagdadaanan?

and anu-ano po yun requirements?

pati po yun application for PLSB? paano poh b xa.. Im a novice poh kze..Huh

RE: ranking of public school teachers - jose makalolot - 02-23-2010 10:53 PM

try to ask the school district for the process and requirements...

RE: ranking of public school teachers - admin - 03-02-2010 08:11 PM

We should have someone from the field to answer these queries...

RE: ranking of public school teachers - gyfsy_brickman - 02-03-2011 10:59 AM

I went to the DepEd Cebu City Division Office, and I got this list:

REQUIREMENTS FOR TEACHER APPLICANTS FOR SY: 2011-2012

1. An applicant shall submit to the nearest elementary or secondary school head a written application supported by the following documents:

* CSC Form 212 (revised 2005) in two copies with the latest 2x2 ID picture
* Certified photocopy of PRC Certificate of Registration/License (Date of Validity should not be expired at the time of application)
* Certified photocopy of ratings obtained in the Licensure Examination for Teachers
* Certified copies of transcript of records for baccalaureate course with computed weighted ratings
* Copies of service record, performance rating and school clearance for those with teaching experience
* Original Copy of Certificate of Residency, Voter's ID/Voter's Affidavit
* Certificate of Specialized Training

2. All pertinent documents must be properly arranged following the above sequence and to be placed in a white long folder with fastener.
3. Schedule for English Proficiency Test, Demo and Interview will be announced later.
4. Schedule for acceptance of application - January 18, 2011 to April 4, 2011
5. The applicant assumes full responsibility and accountability on validity and authenticity of the documents submitted. Any violation will merit corresponding sanctions after due process.

Please check with your district if they have different schedule.

RE: ranking of public school teachers - ivy1989 - 02-19-2011 05:23 PM

In the demo teaching, diba major mo yung idedemo.. paano na man yung sa akin? Special Ed. po.. tapos maraming field kasi yun.. merong MR, VI, HI, Autism, and etc.. I really don't have any idea about the demo.. pls. do inform me.. Thank you and God Bless!

RE: ranking of public school teachers - sadge21 - 02-20-2011 03:42 PM

saglit lang po ba ung demo teaching? pinag-iispan ko kung bibigyan ko ng group activity ung mga bata since time consuming un. ano po sa palagay nyo?

RE: ranking of public school teachers - jose makalolot - 02-21-2011 10:32 AM

(02-19-2011 05:23 PM)ivy1989 Wrote:  In the demo teaching, diba major mo yung idedemo.. paano na man yung sa akin? Special Ed. po.. tapos maraming field kasi yun.. merong MR, VI, HI, Autism, and etc.. I really don't have any idea about the demo.. pls. do inform me.. Thank you and God Bless!

Then you will prepare a demo base doon sa gusto mo as long as sa Special Education.

(02-20-2011 03:42 PM)sadge21 Wrote:  saglit lang po ba ung demo teaching? pinag-iispan ko kung bibigyan ko ng group activity ung mga bata since time consuming un. ano po sa palagay nyo?

Madali lang yan. Based on my experience, it will only be 10 mins. Wala pong bata. Your students will be the one you are doing the demo or the other teachers who are also doing the demo.

RE: ranking of public school teachers - sadge21 - 02-21-2011 02:24 PM

(02-21-2011 10:32 AM)jose makalolot Wrote:  
(02-19-2011 05:23 PM)ivy1989 Wrote:  In the demo teaching, diba major mo yung idedemo.. paano na man yung sa akin? Special Ed. po.. tapos maraming field kasi yun.. merong MR, VI, HI, Autism, and etc.. I really don't have any idea about the demo.. pls. do inform me.. Thank you and God Bless!

Then you will prepare a demo base doon sa gusto mo as long as sa Special Education.

(02-20-2011 03:42 PM)sadge21 Wrote:  saglit lang po ba ung demo teaching? pinag-iispan ko kung bibigyan ko ng group activity ung mga bata since time consuming un. ano po sa palagay nyo?

Madali lang yan. Based on my experience, it will only be 10 mins. Wala pong bata. Your students will be the one you are doing the demo or the other teachers who are also doing the demo.

RE: ranking of public school teachers - sadge21 - 02-21-2011 02:27 PM

i mean sa public school. sa private kase for formality lang ung demo so hindi na nila pinapatapos. eh sa public school po ba saglit lang ung demo pag applicant. nasanay po kasi ako mga 45 minutes un eh tulad nung ginawa ko sa Makati High School. at ang alam ko mga students talaga ung gagamitin. tama po ba? thanks in advance.

RE: ranking of public school teachers - jose makalolot - 02-21-2011 02:30 PM

(02-21-2011 02:27 PM)sadge21 Wrote:  i mean sa public school. sa private kase for formality lang ung demo so hindi na nila pinapatapos. eh sa public school po ba saglit lang ung demo pag applicant. nasanay po kasi ako mga 45 minutes un eh tulad nung ginawa ko sa Makati High School. at ang alam ko mga students talaga ung gagamitin. tama po ba? thanks in advance.

I am talking about public high school. Maybe it's different from one district to the other.