EduPhil.org Forum
"A Teacher from Tagbina, Surigao del Sur..." - Printable Version

+- EduPhil.org Forum (http://eduphil.org)
+-- Forum: EduPhil.org (/eduphil-org-forum.html)
+--- Forum: Site News, Terms and Support (/site-news-terms-and-support-forum.html)
+---- Forum: Member Intro (/member-intro-forum.html)
+---- Thread: "A Teacher from Tagbina, Surigao del Sur..." (/a-teacher-from-tagbina-surigao-del-sur.html)

Pages: 1 2

"A Teacher from Tagbina, Surigao del Sur..." - Archminion - 08-30-2009 07:08 PM

Welcome to My Introductory Thread...Cool
[Image: 1_109839788l.jpg]

LightbulbI'm Mr. Kirk Andrew B. Abellanosa
28 years young Big Grin
residing at Poblacion, Tagbina, Surigao del Sur.
I finished my college @ Xavier University - Cagayan de Oro City last 2002
with a Bachelor Degree in Elementary Education
and Science & Health as my AC.
On the same year, I passed my LET @ Cagayan de Oro City
On August 24, 2004 - I was hired by the DepEd - Surigao del Sur Division as
a Multigrade Teacher in a very far flung school.Wink
On the following year, I created a website for our school Please register to see links.
Last August 01, 2009 - I was promoted to ESHT - II Smile
About my family life
I'm already married to a certain Miss Universe of My Life -
Ms. Lourfame Saturay-Abellanosa.
I already earned two great trophies for being a good husband
Kirk Andrew S. Abellanosa 5 y/o and Jude Anderson S. Abellanosa 0 y/oBig Grin.

"Indeed, Teaching is not just only My Profession. THIS IS MYLIFE."

RE: "A Teacher from Tagbina, Surigao del Sur..." - winx_0422 - 08-30-2009 09:19 PM

lahe ra jud ka sir Big Grin.. my mama is also from surigao but n cantilan lang Big Grin

RE: "A Teacher from Tagbina, Surigao del Sur..." - admin - 09-02-2009 10:19 PM

Welcome to EduPhil.org Sir! Smile

RE: "A Teacher from Tagbina, Surigao del Sur..." - winx_0422 - 09-02-2009 10:22 PM

hahaha, welcome pala sir.. hello sir admin, weee the exam is fast approaching Smile

RE: "A Teacher from Tagbina, Surigao del Sur..." - admin - 09-02-2009 10:29 PM

Good luck Smile

RE: "A Teacher from Tagbina, Surigao del Sur..." - Archminion - 09-02-2009 11:53 PM

Thank you so much guyz for your kind and warm WELCOME.

@Sir Islesv - I really salute you for making this very educational, informative and beneficial forum site for every Filipino who embraces the noblest profession in the world - TEACHER. Indeed, you did a great job for every Filipino Educator. Just keep up the good work and may God be with you always.

@Tchr. Winx - In passing the LET exam, just do your best and don't forget to invoke for the divine intercession of our Heavenly Father. I believe, YOU can MAKE it.....

RE: "A Teacher from Tagbina, Surigao del Sur..." - =[Edukador]= - 09-03-2009 12:27 PM

Welcome Sir Arch. Nindot pud tingale sa kon mgshare ka sa imong pagtudlo dinha. Ingon man ka far flung ug multigrade pa jud.

Like, unsa ba kasayon o kalisod kon anaa ta sa ingon ana nga sitwasyon? Salamat daan

RE: "A Teacher from Tagbina, Surigao del Sur..." - winx_0422 - 09-03-2009 08:07 PM

kuya edukador: grabeh nosebleed kaau ang bisaya.. ahehehe Smile

RE: "A Teacher from Tagbina, Surigao del Sur..." - winx_0422 - 09-03-2009 08:12 PM

(09-02-2009 11:53 PM)Archminion Wrote:  Thank you so much guyz for your kind and warm WELCOME.

@Sir Islesv - I really salute you for making this very educational, informative and beneficial forum site for every Filipino who embraces the noblest profession in the world - TEACHER. Indeed, you did a great job for every Filipino Educator. Just keep up the good work and may God be with you always.

@Tchr. Winx - In passing the LET exam, just do your best and don't forget to invoke for the divine intercession of our Heavenly Father. I believe, YOU can MAKE it.....

sir : thank you so much... Big Grin you give me courage to do my very best.. Big Grin, it would be better if you will share some tips to pass the LEt.. hehehe Big GrinRolleyes

RE: "A Teacher from Tagbina, Surigao del Sur..." - =[Edukador]= - 09-04-2009 07:38 AM

(09-03-2009 08:07 PM)winx_0422 Wrote:  kuya edukador: grabeh nosebleed kaau ang bisaya.. ahehehe Smile

Napol an naman gud kog maningles, bisaya nasab. harharhar.

Nways, win, pagstudy lang ug ayo. I meant pag andam sa imong sarili. Assuming you are ready, next is for you to consider how many items the exam has. Divide it with the total number of minutes, so that you will know how much time you need to allot per item. Bsan bright kapa tapos wala na ka time, bagsak japon. Heheeh. Best of Luck Igsoon!